We work as your...
Create new products / businesses
and strengthen competitiveness
Return excellent research
results to society
Promote industry-university collaboration and
collaborative research and development
Tohoku Techno Arch Co., Ltd. aims to support the creation of new technologies and industries, based on intellectual property developed by universities. It was established on November 5, 1998, with the support of interested researchers at Tohoku University, along with individuals at other national universities and colleges of technology in the Tohoku area, including Niigata. On December 4 of the same year, Tohoku Techno Arch Co., Ltd. was approved as an official Technology Licensing Organization (TLO) by both Japan's Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry under the Law for Promoting University-Industry Technology Transfer.
The Law for Promoting University-Industry Technology Transfer was established in May 1998 to assist individual universities in founding their own TLOs and support their operation. The aim of TLOs is to transferring intercultural properties of research results from universities and colleges of technology to business corporations, and to return the revenues to inventors as well as their laboratories and universities.
Tohoku Techno Arch Co., Ltd. is serving as a partner in providing technology seeds for corporations who wish to obtain technological innovations and enhance their competitiveness; and at the same time will act as an intermediary for returning the research results of university researchers to society.
We try to provide these services to anyone who is interested, regardless of their degree of experience in licensing or patent application. Please feel free to contact us at any time with your inquiries or for information. All our staffs are more than willing to talk with you and offer advice.
Prompt actions of technology consultation and business promotion, 2 bases correspondence.
Two bases, "Headquarter" and "Medical Suboffice", accept technology consultation etc. in a timely manner.
We will support the university to transfer research results into industry achievements within a shorter time.
We deal with numerous Technologies.
- Realize ultimate sensitivity and wide dynamic range over 100 dB in one exposure
- Cheap ingredients and low-T fabrication compatible with mass production. Hall sensor operable under bending conditions and over a wide T range
- Decreasing hepatic fat helps to maintain healthy liver!
- Phenyl Sulfate can be a predictor for a risk of developing Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Mapping onto a variety of textured surfaces is enabled without need of calibration
- Specific gravity is less than one third of Nitinol! The lightest superelastic alloy worldwide without allergic elements
- Low reaction temperature, high selectivity for oil, and good reusability!
- Mass fermentative production of useful substances will be obtained!
- 1000 times higher in vivo antitumor activity than Cetuximab!1 g/L（titer） of microbial productivity! High thermal stability!
- Possible for Nanoporous of Stainless steel , Nickel titanium and so on!!
Please write the inquiry contents on the form.